Jaunted: Sydney Harbour Express BridgeClimb

My trip to Australia last month was packed full of amazing experiences, but one of the best--and the one that is probably the most accessible to your average tourist--was the Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb I did the first day I was in Sydney.

Not only did I luck out with some perfectly crisp sunny weather (as you'll see from my Facebook photo), but I also got to do the newest climb that fit perfectly into my tight schedule: The Express Climb. As opposed to the other climb experiences, it only takes a little over 2 hours, so I was able to do it in the morning then head off to my other appointments.

I wrote about the experience, its advantages and disadvantages, and the fun along the way for Jaunted on Friday, so take a look and decide if this is something you might like to do on your next trip down under!

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/7/8/203238/8197/travel/Sydney+Harbour%27s+New+Express+BridgeClimb+is+Made+for+Travelers+with+Little+Time

Comments