LowFares: Horseback Riding and Relaxation at an Estancia

Argentina week continues on LowFares, with Buenos Aires as my destination of choice. However, the city's name is no longer accurate, clogged as it is at times with pollution and traffic. That's why it's a good idea to plan a day away from the sprawling metropolis, and what better to do than take a jaunt out into the countryside about an hour away from BA for a day of horseback riding and relaxation at a traditional Argentine estancia?

That's exactly what I did when I went to Argentina last year, and it was one of the best days I spent in the country. It included a gourmet lunch, an afternoon ride, tea time, sunning by the pool, and making new friends. I couldn't imagine a better travel experience.

In the final feature of my series this week for LowFares' Summer Travel Issue, I decided to write about my day out at Estancia La Bamba, in the hinterlands beyond Buenos Aires. If you're considering a trip to the Paris of the south, I'd highly recommend a day away, and La Bamba is a great destination. Want to know why? You'll just have to read my article by clicking on the link below!

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2010/05/28/horse-riding-and-relaxing-in-estancia/

Comments