Jaunted: Inside the Qantas First Lounge


Last week, on my way back to the U.S. from Australia, I flew through Sydney and though I was in Qantas Business Class, the airline gave me access to their First Class Lounge for a story on Jaunted.

I wanted to explore the Marc Newson-designed space, check out the vertical gardens that form living walls, taste the menu at the Neil Perry restaurant, and, yes, see if I could get in for a quick treatment at the Payot Day Spa in the lounge.

Well, mission accomplished, as you'll find out by taking a look at my Jaunted piece below. It comes complete with a video walk-through tour, as well as a gallery of photos. I had about 6 hours there, so I was quite thorough!

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/6/20/194651/025/travel/Inside+the+Qantas+First+Lounge+at+Sydney+Airport

Comments