Jaunted: Air New Zealand's SkyCouches


With the prospect of a few long-haul trips looming on the horizon, and a couple recent ones under my belt, I have a newfound interest (bordering on obsession) about the seating options on major airlines--especially those never-ending trans-Pacific and trans-Atlantic routes.

So it was with keen enthusiasm that I trundled off to Air New Zealand's U.S. headquarters near LAX yesterday evening for a sneak preview of their new Economy SkyCouch seats, and the revamped Premium Economy seats.

You can check out Air NZ's nifty online presentation at their Aviation Design Academy site, but for all the down-and-dirty insider details, check out my story on Jaunted today, complete with a couple photos (real ones I took, not the marketing one above!), and stay tuned to Jaunted tomorrow for an entire gallery of my shots plus two videos I shot of the stylish Air NZ crew demonstrating the new configurations.

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/4/20/1518/01859/travel/The+Ultimate+Guide+to+Air+New+Zealand%27s+New+%27SkyCouch%27+Seats

Comments