Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain Opens

Lately it seems like I've been writing a lot about Ritz-Carlton properties around the world--Florida, Israel, um...well, I guess just those two places. Well, my roll continued this week with the opening of a new Ritz resort outside Tucson at a place called Dove Mountain.

The new resort looks pretty much gorgeous, and its room rates are kind of a bargain (well, at least by Ritz standards). The other interesting features are some hippy-dippy spa treatments and a fabulous-sounding scotch bar in the lobby called Ignite. My only question is, when do I get to visit?

For now, I just have to content myself with looking over the specs. To see for yourself, take a look at my write-up below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2009/12/18/15651/810/hotels/The_Ritz_Carlton_Dove_Mountain_Opens_Today

Comments