"Name That Vineyard" Contest at Westlake Village Inn

I'm always looking for interesting hotel deals, packages and contests, and this one from the Westlake Village Inn is one of the most distinctive I've come across. The restaurant at the resort, Mediterraneo, has just planted a new little vineyard in one corner of the property, and they are holding a contest to name it. The winner gets a free stay at the resort plus a few other perks.

Personally, I'm looking forward to trying out chef Alberto Vazquez's menu at Mediterraneo when I have a chunk of time to make it all the way out to Westlake Village, but in the meantime, it might be pretty fun to participate.

For details and to find out more about the resort, you can read my story on HotelChatter here: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2009/12/11/125015/74/hotels/Calling_All_Oenophiles_The_Westlake_Village_Inn_Wants_You_to_Name_Their_Vineyard

Comments