Review: Le Saint Amour

I popped into Saint Amour in Culver City for a quick review a couple weeks ago. I've been meaning to get over there for ages, but kept finding excuses not to eat in the CC, and to be honest, I wasn't that enthusiastic about a plain old French restaurant.

Though I was not too thrilled with the decor, the staff was genuinely friendly (not just friendly for French people, but considerably friendly for any nationality!), the food was fresh and delicious, and very generously portioned. The prices were pretty moderate, and the French wine list was truly interesting, not to mention extensive. All in all, I had a great time there, and though it's not on my 10 Best List, it was still a very good meal and a restaurant I'd be happy to anyone looking for French in that part of town.

For more, read my LA.com review: http://www.la.com/ci_13461918?source=rss

Comments