Marriott's Food Blog

I often talk to other food bloggers--after all, that's pretty much what I am myself, except that I get paid by actual media outlets for my writing, and have to do specific assignments and reviews and things like that. We usually gab over a media dinner, comparing notes, suggesting new places for each other to try and recipes that we've cooked recently. It's not every day that I come across a food blog by an actual chef, though. That is just what happened this week when I was assigned a HotelChatter post about the newly revamped Marriott In The Kitchen blog by Marriott International head chef, Brad Nelson. Though the site isn't fully functional quite yet, with just about one post a month so far, with the first post about Chef Laurent Tourondel of BLT's lunchtime visit, the site promises to have some pretty interesting posts to come.

In the meantime, please enjoy my little intro article, with hopefully more to come!

Post: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2009/9/30/14830/7373/hotels/Marriott_s_Head_Chef_Revamps_His_Chef_Blog

Comments