Frontiers: Wine Countries of the World


In the past year or two, I have been lucky enough to visit winemakers in several countries around the world including Argentina, Chile, France, Austria, Germany, and the U.S., and I'll get the chance to go to Australia next month!

I finally got the chance to talk about several of these experiences in a single article with my recent piece on "Wine Regions of the World" for Frontiers. In it, I talk about my visits to the Wachau in Austria, Languedoc-Roussillon in France, Mendoza in Argentina, and Santa Barbara County right here in California. The hardest part was narrowing it down to those four, but I think the article ended up being pretty interesting, with a good cross-section of some of the exciting things happening in the wine world today, and why travelers should consider visits to these regions. I hope you enjoy!

Comments