Tapas and Tagines at Shorebreak Hotel's Zimzala


Next Thursday looks like it's shaping up to be quite a day for me. First I've got some nephew-sitting to take care of in the morning, then later in the afternoon, I'll be heading down to Laguna Beach to meet up with some college friends whom I haven't seen since they got married three years ago. After that, it's back up the coast a little bit to Huntington Beach for the Tapas and Tagines special dinner at the Shorebreak Hotel's (JDV) Zimzala restaurant, which will be honoring chef and cookbook author Joyce Goldstein.

I was debating whether I should spend the night at the hotel, or just go down and see my folks in San Diego afterwards since I'll already be halfway there. So I'll say farewell to L.A. for a couple of days. At least I'll be well watered and fed by then, though.

In the meantime, the dinner is open to anyone who wants to spend $75, and the menu looks pretty delicious. You can find the details in my story below.

Comments