Review: Boa Sunset


I have been anxious to try the new incarnation of Boa Steakhouse on Sunset. The old location at the Grafton Hotel closed several months ago, and the new restaurant just west on Sunset at Luckman Plaza has become the flagship location thanks to over 10,000 square feet of space, several individual events areas, and some interesting art installations.

The menu is pretty much the same as the Santa Monica version (which is still around), but with a few minor adjustments. And apparently the new Sunset place is quite the celebrity-spotting scene, especially around the fireplace out on the front patio.

As it is, I had a thoroughly enjoyable lunch there, so I was happy to write about it. Nothing surprised me on the menu, but then again, I place an inestimable value on knowing I'll get a good meal.

Comments