Shower Power at Le Meridien Vienna


This was the first hotel I stayed in during my recent trip to Austria and Germany. Thanks to accumulated Starpoints from Starwood, I got my room for 4000 points and $60, so I was pretty thrilled...especially when they upgraded me to a spacious executive room.

The best thing about the room, apart from the powerful air conditioning that kept me cool on a 95-degree day, was the rocket-powered water pressure in the shower. I am a big sucker for fancy showers. The more nozzles, gadgets and hoses (and especially if there's a rain or steam function), the better. This one had a few shower heads and some powerful settings that were perfect for blasting away the dirt and fatigue of travel.

Check out the video I made of the room, along with the aforementioned shower here on HotelChatter: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2009/8/14/135744/820/hotels/Shower_Power_at_Le_Meridien_Vienna

Comments