JustLuxe: Explore Tasmania's Amazing Food and Arts Scene

This past February, I had a chance to visit Tasmania. I have been to Australia four times, but I had never managed to get down to this lonely little island off the continent's south coast. However, it has been on my radar for a long time thanks to a thriving food scene - great restaurants, young chefs, artisanal food producers - a lively arts community, and some of Australia's most breathtaking wilderness.


It is also home to one of my all-time dream hotels, the Saffire Freycinet, which I covered when it first opened a few years ago and have been meaning to visit ever since.

Well, I finally got my chance! Take a moment to read all about what I did, saw and ate on Tasmania in one of my latest JustLuxe articles here: Head Down Under to Tasmania.

Comments